We offer the best care plans suitable for young overseas students of various ages. We provide students with personalised services in cooperation with the schools where students study. For young students aged between 5 and 11 (normally in Year 1 - Year 6), we cultivate abilities of self-care, an interest in hobbies and good learning habits. For adolescent students aged between 11 and 16 (GCSE level), we pay attention to improvement of students’ English level, sense of culture and overall academic ability. For older students aged 16-18 (A-Level), we attach great importance to their choice of academic programmes, offering personal development plans and careers guidance.
Expert care plans for young children and adults:
For young overseas students whose parents are not able to accompany them to the UK, our expert care plans are led by a professional team who act as local guardians to provide dedicated supervision, ensuring that students are well cared for, especially when they get sick, when emergencies happen, or when students do not return to China during school holidays. We serve as children's "Overseas Protection Umbrella". Our main services are as follows:
A platform for parents and our care team
Communication with parents
Communication with schools
A regular reporting mechanism with parents
A mechanism of timely feedback and contact
Good care for children
Academic planning and management
Personalised holiday arrangements
Academic assistance and counselling mechanism
School applications schedule:
1. We discuss options with the applicant and confirm their list of target schools (five schools).
2. The applicant completes the personal information forms and prepares the application materials as soon as possible.
3. We take responsibility for communicating with the target schools and adjusting the prepared materials according to the requirements of each school.
4. The registration form is submitted and the application fees are paid. We liaise with the target schools regarding entrance examinations.
5. If the target schools require the applicant to take the examinations in the UK, we will contact the target school to request proof in order to obtain a visa as early as possible.
6. After completing the application, we can provide corresponding services according to the contract to help students prepare for the entrance examinations.
7. If the applicant is not admitted to the school after completing the entrance examination, we can provide subsequent application services according to the contract.
Our target schools include Royal School, Bosworth Independent College, Priory School, Royal Surrey, Moria Girls House, Queen Elizabeth's in Crediton, Rossall School, Scarborough College, DLD College, d'Overbroeck's, Chase Grammar School, UK Boarding School. Our long-term cooperation with these institutions not only helps the schools to save time when selecting promising students, but also allows us to provide students with accurate and up-to-date information to help them make personal academic and career development plans.